Ethical SEO Services
Ethical SEO By WebHolism
As an ethical and green business, our Ethical SEO services promote methodologies that will strengthen your product or service online, and ensure that your website's reputation grows in stable and positive manner. We do not employ quick-win solutions that may cause your web site harm in the future, but instead use ethical techniques that emphasise the benefits of what you have to offer today, and in the future.
We guarantee increased rankings as a result of our Ethical SEO,
and we proudly support our guarantee with a full refund.
Please note: miracles don't happen overnight, so we need 6 months (on average) for significant results.
Our Ethical SEO Services
- To start the process, simply visit our contact page and fill in your details, or call us on 0800 228 9663, or contact us on Skype with the username: webholism.
- We then carry out a complimentary basic SEO analysis of your site to establish the current health of your website.
- We contact you to discuss our complimentary website health check with you, and confirm the keyword topics you would like us to focus on.
- If you would like us to proceed with SEO for your website, we then start our Ethical SEO procedures which include:
You can contact us at any time to review the keyword areas that we're targeting and we can make alterations if necessary.
- Business goal review: to ascertain what you would like to achieve through SEO (sales, leads, newsletter signups, etc), so that we can tailor our SEO approach accordingly.
- Advanced website health check which includes:
- Website errors and warnings
- URL structure
- Page speed
- Page quality
- Bounce rate
- Server analysis
- User journeys (SEO will only get people to your website, however if the user can't navigate easily, or find what they want, this will impact bounce rates, goal conversions and more).
- Mobile and tablet user experiences.
- Address and resolve any website errors or warnings that impact SEO (404 errors, duplicate content, duplicate meta data, etc).
- Advanced keyword research (carried out periodically to ensure research is up to date and relevant).
- Confirm keyword options that are likely to perform well, as well as reflect your site's content, your services and/or products.
- Competitor analysis.
- Mind Map Creation (used to visually map keywords to individual web pages on your website, and to also highlight content gaps).
- Content re-writes to optimise SEO relevant content and proofreading (spelling, grammar, layout, etc) (pending approval with you, if desired).
- URL optimisation.
- Page optimisation (image optimisation, meta data optimisation, link optimisation, page speed improvement, website structure and functionality analysis).
- Ethical link building from good quality, relevant websites.
- Online reputation management.
- Monthly tailored SEO reports (keyword ranking, analysis of web page activity, number of visitors, popular keywords used by visitors, geographical locations of visitors, competitor analysis, social media reports and more).
- Continuous SEO maintenance of your website, using ethical, industry-trusted techniques.
As our Ethical SEO is monthly, you can pause and resume whenever you wish. We don't believe in committing people to long-term contracts. We understand that circumstances can change, and respect that by giving you the freedom to pause or stop a service with us if you ever need to.
Ethical SEO Prices
From £79 per month (includes Green Business discount)
In order to make our Ethical SEO accessible to all, we offer packages to suit businesses of all shapes and sizes, from Start-Ups to Corporations.
Contact us for a quick and easy personalised quote.
WebHolism is a UK SEO Company, With Clients Around The Globe.