Well this was a nice little gem to stumble across today.
I needed to change the colour scheme of an image, whilst maintaining the integrity of the logo itself.
Here’s how to do it, in a laughably quick way:
- Open your image in Photoshop.
- Right click on the image layer that you want to change the colour of.
- Click Color Overlay (and make sure the Color Overlay bar highlights).
- Change the Blend Mode dropdown to Hue. Note: if Hue doesn’t work for you, try Color instead.
- Click the little color box to pick your new colour, and see your image update dynamically.
- When you’re done, click ok.
- Save your new image.
- Feel smug.