How to Add a PayPal Logo to Your VirtueMart Checkout Page
- Get the PayPal logo/image that you want from here: https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/logo-center
- Upload your chosen logo to the default payment folder: images/stories/virtuemart/payment. You must use the default payment folder, even if you have changed the default folders for all your other VirtueMart images.
- Go to Components -> VirtueMart
- Go to the Shop menu on the left hand side -> Payment Methods
- Select (or create) your PayPal payment method
- In the Configuration tab, the Logos item, select your newly uploaded logo from the dropdown list.
- Save. Refresh your website page to see the changes.
Sara is a Jack (or Jill) of many trades. A web designer and developer, an ethical SEO implementer, an AdWords advocate, as well as being our in house user-guide creator and trainer. In her spare time she loves a bendy/stretchy yoga session, and feels most happy when she's near the ocean (ideally with a ridiculously absorbing book).
VirtueMart 2.0 Troubleshooting
[…] I want to add a PayPal logo to my checkout page […]