How to Add a PayPal Logo to Your VirtueMart Checkout Page
- Get the PayPal logo/image that you want from here: https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/logo-center
- Upload your chosen logo to the default payment folder: images/stories/virtuemart/payment. You must use the default payment folder, even if you have changed the default folders for all your other VirtueMart images.
- Go to Components -> VirtueMart
- Go to the Shop menu on the left hand side -> Payment Methods
- Select (or create) your PayPal payment method
- In the Configuration tab, the Logos item, select your newly uploaded logo from the dropdown list.
- Save. Refresh your website page to see the changes.
Sara is WebHolism's SEO Guide and Trainer. She's the one you'll see in all our YouTube videos, and helping folks out with their SEO queries on social media. She runs the fabulous SEO Clarity Club which teaches women how to do their own SEO. In her spare time she loves board games, and splashing around in the sea.