The VirtueMart Billing Address “Title” Dropdown Box is Empty
- Go to Components -> VirtueMart
- Go to the Configuration menu on the left hand side -> Shopper Fields
- In the Field Name column, click title
- Fill in the following boxes as shown below, and leave all other fields untouched. Click the Add a Value button to add more options:
- Save. Refresh your website page to see the changes.
Sara is a Jack (or Jill) of many trades. A web designer and developer, an ethical SEO implementer, an AdWords advocate, as well as being our in house user-guide creator and trainer. In her spare time she loves a bendy/stretchy yoga session, and feels most happy when she's near the ocean (ideally with a ridiculously absorbing book).
VirtueMart 2.0 Troubleshooting
[…] Billing address “Title” dropdown is blank […]
I’ve been searching this solutions for ages until the correct keywords is found. It’s sometime can be a bit tricky with Virtuemart since too many version was released and with many variations based on php version.
Thank you for the simple solutions. How I wish i found it earlier 🙂
Glad to help Nurul, and thank you for your feedback.